Our Prayer

Our Prayer: We are redeemed and adopted by God as sons through Jesus Christ. Through the process of adoption, let us show this beautiful picture of Grace to another of God's children.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Christmas prayer

Just wanted to put out a little Christmas prayer as we get ready for the countdown to the big day!  As an adoptive-father-to-be, I am constantly thankful to God who adopted us all as sons through Jesus.  And this week I am turning my thoughts to Joseph, our most famous adoptive father.  God breathed life into creation, but we would eventually succumb to sin.  Then He promised us a seed delivered through a woman that would crush sin and save us all.  Joseph was faithful to God, and adopted Jesus as his own, raising him, shepherding him, teaching him.  I pray that I can be half the man that Joseph was as I become a father to this little boy.  I pray that I can be faithful to follow the path that God has laid before me.  Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope it brings joy and wonder to us all.  We love you!

Ken
Yes, you CAN cut down a
Christmas tree in Alabama!
Ballet princess Suzy Snowflake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya Think?